Search This Blog

...a glimpse into life on Vancouver Island, needle felting, photography, food, gardening, etcetera...etcetera
"Happiness always looks small when you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and at once you learn how big and precious it is."
Maxim Gorky

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Shops! (part 1)

One of the great advantages of having free time in the big city, is the window shopping!
There are too many incredible shops in Toronto to even make a dent, but I did take some photos of some of my favorites..
I got stuck in this one for a while...The Ribbon Shop!
You name it...
they've got it!
And by the way...Yes I did buy a few yards!
Pet shop in Cabbagetown.
You can get anything you want.
This one had me puzzled since there wasn't a pie, latte or ice cream anywhere in sight!
One word...YUM.
O.K ladies...here's a blast from the past. Why don't they still have these handy little bag shelves in public washrooms anymore?!
I remember these from the old Eaton's store. This one was in the Bay.
So many lovely vintage stores.
And cute little dress shops...'if I had a million dollars...'


No comments: