Search This Blog

...a glimpse into life on Vancouver Island, needle felting, photography, food, gardening, etcetera...etcetera
"Happiness always looks small when you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and at once you learn how big and precious it is."
Maxim Gorky

Friday, July 9, 2010

Song for Friday...it's a good thing!

 Yes the world is in trouble.
Yes there is evilness all around.
People are starving.
People are dying.
But.....
I look at that glass which is half full.
I don't ignore these things or belittle those facts of strife.
What happens for me is that I keep the faith.
I see the light.
I KNOW there are like minded people such as myself.
And I believe this to be a beautiful life.
Perhaps, if we all make that little bit of beauty in a small way, it will shine above the darkness.

Ladies and Gentlemen...
A perfect rose...
And Macy Gray...


No comments: