Search This Blog

...a glimpse into life on Vancouver Island, needle felting, photography, food, gardening, etcetera...etcetera
"Happiness always looks small when you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and at once you learn how big and precious it is."
Maxim Gorky

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Busy playing...

My sister and her three lovely girls came from the mainland for 5 whole days...
We ate,
We drank, 
We watched movies,
We laughed,
We danced,
We played....
Mostly we played!


 At the birthday party...

Home made teeter totters on the beach...
Looking for fossils...
With the dogs...
On the logs...
Picknicking on the rocks...
Being watched...
But the best part was discovering that my middle niece Rachel has a gift...
For foot massages!!
...and Stephie's pretty good with the neck as well...

You know that saying "You can pick your friends but not your family"?
I wouldn't pick anyone else but them!

3 comments:

myletterstoemily said...

could you send them over to my house?

it looks like a wonderful time was had
by all!

Brenda Stratton said...

First I was thinking Griffin has the best life but now I'm convinced....it's you! Keep 'em comin' Kerry. And whenever you need a pint you know where I am...not quite Ireland... but the closest you'll get without going all the way. xxxb

Sherry O'Keefe said...

and even griffin had a friend that day?!!

these photos remind me of my childhood. thank you for sharing!