Search This Blog

...a glimpse into life on Vancouver Island, needle felting, photography, food, gardening, etcetera...etcetera
"Happiness always looks small when you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and at once you learn how big and precious it is."
Maxim Gorky

Monday, November 1, 2010

away...

I have an assignment this week.
Looking after my mom and dads place
...and their birds
...and their dogs
...and their rabbit.
Introducing...
Hansen
Freddie
Benjie( don't worry...he did not explode...he has a feather disorder)

Keiko and Raffi
Gemma...she gives me the evil eye all the time...
Ochi...a hairless Chinese Crested.. born with hair
Summer...faster than a speeding bullet!
Last but not least...Suki.
So as you can see I've got my hands full.
The great thing about being here for 4 days, is that I'll be going places and seeing things that are usually over an hour away from home. I don't get to hang out on this side of the Island much so there will be stories to tell and pictures to show.

3 comments:

Cobalt Violet said...

Yep, definitely have your hands full! Gemma's expression is hilarious. Love Senegals. So smart!
And that bunny? SOOOO cute!

the wild magnolia said...

Lovely menagerie of feather and fur.

Candy said...

What fun! They are all very cute! My husband and I fell in love with your island about a year and a half ago. We visited during Spring Break. We fell in love with Canadians, too. Everyone was so nice to us.