Search This Blog

...a glimpse into life on Vancouver Island, needle felting, photography, food, gardening, etcetera...etcetera
"Happiness always looks small when you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and at once you learn how big and precious it is."
Maxim Gorky

Thursday, December 16, 2010

I've got mail!

The other day I received a package which I ordered off of Etsy.
I love how you just never know what the shop owner will do to make that parcel a little extra special.
Then I see that the gift tags I bought are even more lovely than on her site!
The gorgeous images...
The vintage feel she gives to them...
And the pretty ribbon, carefully chosen to match each one...
They are so beautiful, I can't quite use them yet so I've incorporated them into some of my Christmas decorating...
For now...
If you would like to see more of Brandy's pretty things, check out her shop...

4 comments:

the wild magnolia said...

Beautiful things for the holiday season.

onesilentwinter said...

i love them, i love them, i love them!

farmlady said...

Wow! These are beautiful. Think I will go over and take a look.
I love your idea to use them on the garland for decorations. Lovely!

erin's art and gardens said...

wowza...those tags are really cool! so, i took inspiration from you and hung greenery from my chandy...i love how it looks and smells! thank you!!