Search This Blog

...a glimpse into life on Vancouver Island, needle felting, photography, food, gardening, etcetera...etcetera
"Happiness always looks small when you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and at once you learn how big and precious it is."
Maxim Gorky

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Song for Friday...song and dance...

Well, ladies and gentlemen....
It's Oscar weekend and once again, I don't think I've seen any of the nominees on time!
We don't have a theatre nearby so we end up watching flics after they've come out.
There's a few I would like to see in the theatre like 'Black Swan'...for the dancing.
For now I leave you with a classic from 'Chicago' which took home its share of awards...
Get out and dance this weekend and have a great one all!
 

1 comment:

Cobalt Violet said...

I love her. She's so great.

I really liked the King's Speech and True Grit ... actually I really liked Rabbit Hole as well even though it's a tough subject. I used to EVERYthing nominated. I have given that up over the years. Too much time, too much money and often it's just hard to get motivated with the dark films as I have gotten older!