Search This Blog

...a glimpse into life on Vancouver Island, needle felting, photography, food, gardening, etcetera...etcetera
"Happiness always looks small when you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and at once you learn how big and precious it is."
Maxim Gorky

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The winner is...

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhS13uoWSDnursKUI7MN5TFxh_VrWMdQAyWamlNdrOZhsCrrQqUni27SYD2VK22jz0sAzu7cPcT4IyU5nXLDv7N_eGal_Pb-cun3YY_Oe0TRHifn-HM6cjAGsR82ao-NO_bMkzEtnkQSyk/s1600/StylishBloggerAward%5B1%5D.jpg 
 Well, I have been flattered by a fellow blogger.
Irish blooded lass, Sherri O'Keefe
Her poetry is mind painting.
Every time I read one of her poems, I can close my eyes and see the painting right before my eyes.
It is an incredible gift she has.

In accepting this award, I am supposed to pass it on to numerous other bloggers.
Honestly, I can't even begin to choose.
I am inspired by so many out there for so many reasons.
I have mentioned before my love of community I have gained through blogging.
Knowing that there are so many like minded people in all corners of the world, make this a smaller and more friendly place to live.
So here's to ALL of the blogs I follow.
I send this award graciously out to you.
Thank you all for allowing me to peek into your work and lives.

The other part of accepting this award is to tell you 7 things you may not know about me...
Deep breath....here goes....

I am afraid of windstorms (one is coming our way tonight!)
I love a good, sad song
I can hear voices in moving water (maybe it's the fairies)
I'm terrible at math
I once had to kill a goat that was dying, with no vet around for miles and miles
I am a dark chocolate chocoholic
I love the big city (although a country girl at heart)

No comments: