Search This Blog

...a glimpse into life on Vancouver Island, needle felting, photography, food, gardening, etcetera...etcetera
"Happiness always looks small when you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and at once you learn how big and precious it is."
Maxim Gorky

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ridin' in style!

So after a good walk and a big nap this morning, my humans decided it was time
to take the 'new' old truck out for a drive...just to make sure all is running fine...
They say they bought it to get firewood...
...or seaweed or soil or other stuff that's big and messy...
It's from a time called 'the '70s...1976 to be exact...it was before I was ever born...
before anyone even thought about Labradoodles...
...my owners call it a 'gas guzzler'...whatever that is!
They also call it a 'beater' but they seem pretty happy with the fact that they now have a work truck...
It was an old farm truck back in the day, so I guess it's used to carrying stuff on bumpy, dusty roads.
Personally, I think they got it for me...
'Cause I LOVE riding around in the back of a truck...
...there's nothing like the feeling of the wind blowing through your fur!!
 ...Tom's feelin' the love too!
 ...So...LET"S GO FOR A RIDE!!
(p.s...how do I look?... pretty cool huh?!)


No comments: