Search This Blog

...a glimpse into life on Vancouver Island, needle felting, photography, food, gardening, etcetera...etcetera
"Happiness always looks small when you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and at once you learn how big and precious it is."
Maxim Gorky

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Song for Friday...he got in my head...

Blogger has changed today and I'm having
a hard time copying and pasting so
you'll hopefully be able to click on the link for
Fridays song.
I've had this song in my head all week.
Sting got in there somehow and I've been
singing along with him...
I looked up the video on youtube and
found the young Sting walking thru the
streets of New York in winter...
Easy on the eyes as well as the ears!
There's a young Brandford Marsalis
on soprano sax there too.
So have a great weekend and remember...
"Be yourself, no matter what they say."

3 comments:

gz said...

Yes, be yourself...and isn't that Quentin Crisp in the video?

Gives even more sense to the song

Kerry O'Gorman said...

Good eye, Gwynneth! Yes thats who Sting wrote the song about. Quite the eccentric but true to ones self.

the wild magnolia said...

thanks a million.....