Search This Blog

...a glimpse into life on Vancouver Island, needle felting, photography, food, gardening, etcetera...etcetera
"Happiness always looks small when you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and at once you learn how big and precious it is."
Maxim Gorky

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Going South...

After hours and hours I'm finally ready for my flight south.
My bag is packed...
I've been doing lots of wing exercises to build up muscles for the long flight...
Toughening up my feet for landing and take-off...
My eyes, bright and alert for the exciting and breath taking views...
Yes, I do believe I'm ready to go!
Adios Amigos!
(perched in my Etsy shop)
 


3 comments:

Stone Angel said...

This is just TOO fabulous!!!

Suz said...

I am going to go broke....

Cobalt Violet said...

He's one cool bird!
So much detail and personality.