Search This Blog

...a glimpse into life on Vancouver Island, needle felting, photography, food, gardening, etcetera...etcetera
"Happiness always looks small when you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and at once you learn how big and precious it is."
Maxim Gorky

Friday, June 28, 2013

Song for Friday...New music for you!

Thought I'd post this great young lad with the sweet voice for you.
He's been around for a few years and a regular on the CBC radio.
In fact I just learned that he has 10 albums under his belt.
Some link him with a Paul Simon sound.
I'll let this review and his music speak for itself...
 
"Criminally overlooked"
THE WINNIPEG SUN

Have a great weekend all!
Discover some new music!
 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, you've introduced me to yet another great artist. I listened to his video about the making of the album too...and what a great guy...what a wonderful ambassador!