Search This Blog

...a glimpse into life on Vancouver Island, needle felting, photography, food, gardening, etcetera...etcetera
"Happiness always looks small when you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and at once you learn how big and precious it is."
Maxim Gorky

Friday, October 18, 2013

Song for Friday...such a voice

Another angelic voiced Canadian girl from the East Coast.
Amelia Curran is an extraordinary singer song writer
 who comes by it honestly.
The National Post describes her as
 “a bit like Leonard Cohen being channeled in a dusty saloon by Patsy Cline.”
I hope you enjoy her...she's my new 'rainy day in the studio' music.
Have a great weekend all!
 
 


3 comments:

Megan Elizabeth said...

Oh gosh, this song is gorgeous.

Megan

Suz said...

good grief
how can I not listen when you compare her to Leonard!

Unknown said...

Lovely. I'm always so thrilled to be introduced to talent I haven't heard. She's got a rich, soulful, voice. Thanks for sharing this song today!!!