Search This Blog

...a glimpse into life on Vancouver Island, needle felting, photography, food, gardening, etcetera...etcetera
"Happiness always looks small when you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and at once you learn how big and precious it is."
Maxim Gorky

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Out and about...

Yesterday we went into the city to finish up some shopping
and I brought along the camera to capture lights and decor but
ended up focusing (mind the pun!) on all the
lovely old doors around Chinatown.
Maybe next trip in I will be transfixed on my original target,
but for now, I bring you, The Doors...
This is probably my fave...the look and the number!...
 ...reminds me of Harry Potter...
 ...number 1 store for all little Chinatown toys...
 ...Elegance...
 ...door to all things basket...
 ...lucky colour red...
 Imports from far away in Nepal and Tibet...
 ...vintage blue Love...
 ...living in plum...
Global Village...beautiful, ethical things... 
 Time to do some shopping...ciao for now!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great idea! Love the vibrant colors. Beautiful.

farmlady said...

Kerry, these door's are beautiful. Is this Victoria? I didn't know there was a Chinatown there.
I love them all. Each has it's own personality.

Cobalt Violet said...

How'd the shopping go?!
Great doors. Gosh I love red. :)