Search This Blog

...a glimpse into life on Vancouver Island, needle felting, photography, food, gardening, etcetera...etcetera
"Happiness always looks small when you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and at once you learn how big and precious it is."
Maxim Gorky

Monday, September 28, 2015

La bella luna...

...and so she came up above the trees in a sliver of orange...
...she sat for a while while her cloak grew wider around her girth...
...and then, she showed us all the magic she could on this clear autumn night.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

FANTASTIC PHOTOS!!!

gz said...

so beautiful....just couldn't stay awake long enough to see the colour

Mary said...

She was magnificent indeed! And beautiful photos, Kerry!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful prose to match your photos. Thank you. I got tired of straining to get a peek of the orb. We couldn't see the sky for the rain clouds. :)

Acornmoon said...

There are many images of our recent supermoon floating around the web but none as spectacular as yours!

Cobalt Violet said...

Wow! Great shots!!
Fall ... I'm envious. Still in the 80s here, so 90s in my apartment.

farmlady said...

Oh, my... these are beautiful shots of the eclipse. As you know, it got cloudy that night and I was so disappointed that I missed the middle of the eclipse. I also love what you wrote. You touch my heart girl.